Inside worship services are being held. The FM transmitter is working and is set up to broadcast in the fellowship hall and parking lot.
Current Covid precautions in place for our inside worship services:
1. Socially distanced seating in the sanctuary; every other pew is roped off.
2. The offering plate is on the ministry table.
3. No Jr. Church or Sunday School till the fall. Activity sheets for the children are on the ministry table. Nursery is open.
4. Post service fellowship: please spread out between the fellowship hall, entryway, and outdoors. Sign up sheet for bringing snacks and cookies starting August 16 is on the ministry table.
Missionaries of the Month of August: Marin and Linda Valcarcel – Gospel Fellowship – they are in Alabama ministering to Hispanics. Please pray for them.
Ways to get to our Podcast:
1. Go to the podcast app on your phone and type “Community Bible Church Manchester” in the search bar. Subscribe, and the sermon will come to you every week. The sermons are posted on Sunday afternoons.
2. To get to the podcast via our website from your phone, there is a link at the bottom all pages on the website (iTunes Podcast for iPhones, and Google Play Podcast for Android phones).
3. To get to the podcast via our website from your computer, you will find the podcast links on the top and the bottom of the all pages of the website.
Special Music: If you would like to minister to the church Body through the gift of music, please sign up on the sheet on the Ministry Table.
Rella Radcliffe’s graduation party: Saturday, August 8 from Noon to 6 PM. All the church is invited!
Outdoor Worship Service: Sunday, August 9, 10:00 AM, church parking lot, followed by a boxed lunch from Moveable feast. No charge.
Guest Speaker: Jody Reithmiller, Sunday, August 16, 10:00 AM