In Person worship is on Pause for a least two more weeks. There are 4 positive Covid cases in our church family; thankfully they are all doing well.
Sunday, November 22, 10 AM Join us on Facebook Live where Pastor Ron will preach to us. Click here. The Facebook video will go live at 9:55 AM, so you will see our normal Facebook page before that. You need to have a Facebook account to watch, so please set that up as soon as you can if you don’t already have one.
In order to go to the church Facebook Page. you may
1. click the link in blue in this announcement
2. click on the “f” Facebook icon at the lefthand top of any page on our website
3. go to Facebook.com, sign in and then type Community Bible Church Manchester, MI in the search bar.
In order to set up an account on Facebook,
1. go to Facebook.com
2. click on “Create New Account”
3. You will need a mobile phone number or email address they can send a confirmation code to you. If you don’t have that, perhaps you could work with somebody who does so they can receive the code for you and tell it to you.
4. Fill in your name, birthdate, and gender, and submit.
5. Receive the code and put that in. And that should get you started.
6. Remember the Mobile number or email that you first submitted because you will need that to log in in the future. You will also need to create a password, so keep that in a place you will remember so you can look it up as need be.
Sunday, November 22, 12:00PM Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes are due. Please drop off your shoeboxes and purchased items at the church ministry table by noon.
Sunday, November 29, 10 AM join us in the parking lot for an FM transmitter praise service. Everyone will worship from their car while the FM transmitter broadcasts the service to us.
A Covid-19 Advisory Team has been established to advise the board on steps to take to handle issues regarding the pandemic. Thank you Michele Derheim, Ruth VanBogelen, and Hal Walters for serving our church family in this way.