In-person worship will resume Sunday, December 13, with the following protocols adopted from our Covid-19 advisory committee:
- Mask will be required upon entry to the building and are to be worn continuously. (We have lots of extra masks available in the church entryway.)
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the church entryway and encouraged to be used.
- Please remember to social distance. We will continue to rope off every other pew in the church sanctuary.
- Please stay at home if you have a fever or any other symptoms.
- We will be taking a ‘sanctuary picture’ for contact tracing purposes.
- We will pause our fellowship time and Sunday School until further notice.
- We will limit our number of songs/hymns each Sunday.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we will postpone our Candlelight Christmas Eve service til next year.
Wednesday, December 9, 6:15-7:45 PM Awana. Leaders are encouraged to wear masks.
Saturday, December 12, 9:00 AM Church board budget meeting
Sunday, December 13, 10:00 AM In-Person Worship Resumes
Sunday, December 13 after the worship service: “Operation Christmas Cheer” – deliver flowers and notes of encouragement to church family and friends.
Sunday, December 13 5:00 PM MIS Nite Lites: please meet at the church to drive together to the Michigan International Speedway to drive through the Christmas Light display. Cost is $25 per car.
Wednesday, December 16, 6:15-7:45 PM Awana Family Christmas Celebration night.
Sunday, December 20, 10:00 AM Christmas Worship Service
Wednesday, December 23 No Awana
Thursday, December 24 No Candlelight Christmas Eve Service
Sunday, January 3, 10:00 AM Worship Service; 2021 Community Bible Church Officers dedication.