The church has a NEW PHONE NUMBER (734) 530-1800. This goes along with the new phone system which has been installed.
In-person worship has resumed with the following protocols adopted from our Covid-19 advisory committee:
- Masks will be required upon entry to the building and are to be worn continuously. (We have lots of extra masks available in the church entryway.)
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the church entryway and encouraged to be used.
- Please remember to social distance. We will continue to rope off every other pew in the church sanctuary.
- Please stay at home if you have a fever or any other symptoms.
- We will be taking a ‘sanctuary picture’ for contact tracing purposes.
- We will pause our fellowship time and Sunday School until further notice.
- We will limit our number of songs/hymns each Sunday.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we will postpone our Candlelight Christmas Eve service til next year.
- Face shields are available for pianists and keyboard players and are on those instruments.