Wednesday, January 20, 2021 6:15 pm Awana continues Saturday,
Jan. 23, 2021 9:00 am Missions Committee Meeting
Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021 10:30 am Technology training session 2, with Carl Radcliff. This is open to all officers and anyone who helps at the church using computers, phones, technology, website, etc. This will be the second of three very helpful sessions taught by Carl Radcliff to help us get connected using Office 365 and use technology to set up virtual meetings, virtual Bible studies, etc..
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:30-9:30 am Men’s Bible Study – “Guardrails- Avoiding Regrets in Your Life” – a 6 week study with a video component by Andy Stanley from North Point Community Church in the Metro Atlanta Area.
Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021 8:30 am Men’s Fellowship Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall.
Saturday, Feb. 6, 2021 10:30 am Technology training session 3, with Carl Radcliff.
Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021 9:00 am Church Board Meeting in the Fellowship Hall.
Sign Up Sheets on the Ministry Table
Special Music – Please sign up for a date you would like to share some special music
Birthday List – the master list for birthdays is lost; please sign the sheet so Pastor Ron can know your birthday.
New Members’ Class – starting later in January or February
Men’s Bible Study – Guardrails- a 6 week study with a video component by Andy Stanley from North Point Community Church in the Metro Atlanta Area.
The church has a NEW PHONE NUMBER (734) 530-1800. The church has a new phone system which has been installed.
In-person worship has resumed with the following protocols adopted from our Covid-19 advisory committee:
- Masks will be required upon entry to the building and are to be worn continuously. (We have lots of extra masks available in the church entryway.)
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the church entryway and encouraged to be used.
- Please remember to social distance. We will continue to rope off every other pew in the church sanctuary.
- Please stay at home if you have a fever or any other symptoms.
- We will be taking a ‘sanctuary picture’ for contact tracing purposes.
- We will pause our fellowship time and Sunday School until further notice.
- We will limit our number of songs/hymns each Sunday.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we will postpone our Candlelight Christmas Eve service til next year.
- Face shields are available for pianists and keyboard players and are on those instruments.