Thank you to all who attended the today’s quarterly business meeting of the church; it was very productive. We look forward to some new things happening in the future which include more involvement in missions, local, national and international! Also coming in the near future is a technology upgrade for the church and a new clavinova (keyboard). The next quarterly business meeting will be May 16.
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 8:30-9:30 am Men’s Bible Study – “Guardrails- Avoiding Regrets in Your Life” – a 6 week study with a video component by Andy Stanley from North Point Community Church in the Metro Atlanta Area.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 6:15-7:45 AWANA Ministry
Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:15 am Fellowship Time and Sunday School Resumes
Sign Up Sheets on the Ministry Table
Jr. Church and Nursery – Contact Keith Bennett if you can help.
Special Music – Please sign up for a date you would like to share some special music
Birthday List – the master list for birthdays is lost; please sign the sheet so Pastor Ron can know your birthday.
New Members’ Class – starting February or March
Men’s Bible Study – Guardrails– a 6 week study with a video component by Andy Stanley from North Point Community Church in the Metro Atlanta Area.
Health concerns for many in our church family and in their families.
Those who are bereaved.
Our AWANA ministry – for boys, girls and teachers to grow in their faith in Christ.
Our Missionaries of the Month of February: Daniel and Lexie Moniz – Ethnos 360.
Our School Teachers
Our Health Care Workers
Our Homebound Church Family
Our President and Government Leaders
The church has a NEW PHONE NUMBER (734) 530-1800. The church has a new phone system which has been installed. The Pastor’s extension is 101.
Safety protocols adopted from our Covid-19 advisory committee:
- Masks will be required upon entry to the building and are to be worn continuously. (We have lots of extra masks available in the church entryway.)
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the church entryway and encouraged to be used.
- Please remember to social distance. We will continue to rope off every other pew in the church sanctuary.
- Please stay at home if you have a fever or any other symptoms.
- We will be taking a ‘sanctuary picture’ for contact tracing purposes.
- We will pause our fellowship time and Sunday School until further notice.
- We will limit our number of songs/hymns each Sunday.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we will postpone our Candlelight Christmas Eve service til next year.
- Face shields are available for pianists and keyboard players and are on those instruments.